Graduate Student Art and Photography Contest - Spring 2017
The Graduate School invites submissions of art work and photography by graduate students for display during Graduate Education Week (March 27-31, 2017) and beyond. Submissions are limited to three pieces (art and/or photography) per graduate student.
Missed this semester Art and Photo Contest? Check back here during Fall 2017 semester for the Fall Art and Photo Contest!
All submissions must be created or photographed by current graduate students.
Theme: Live. Learn. Explore.
Show your life, learning and global explorations in your photography and/or art. Submissions should include a short title and description/explanation of the entry.
- Must be original work by a graduate student, presentable as a wall hanging, or displayed in the GLC display cases outside the Auditorium. We cannot display any perishable items.
- Original artwork will be returned to the artist at the end of the display period if contact information has been provided.
- Unclaimed art work will become the property of the GLC and may be used in future displays.
- Current graduate students may submit up to three photos online by Mar 22, 2017. Select photos will be printed and framed by the Graduate School and displayed in the GLC lobby and corridors from March 27 to mid-October 2017.
- Photos not selected for printing/framing may be displayed digitally in the GLC Lobby and/or on the Graduate School's web pages and Facebook page.
- All entries must be created by current graduate students.
- Submit artwork or photos by 10:00 p.m., Mar 22, 2017.
- Maximum three (3) entries (artwork and/or photos) per graduate student.
At the end of the display period, unclaimed artwork will become the property of the Graduate Life Center.