Weekly walk-in services for graduate students when school is in session. No appointment needed!
- Graduate School hours: 9 am - 4 pm begin 5/15/17
- Career Advising by Career and Professional Development: on hiatus for the summer
- Counseling by Cook Counseling Center: Thursdays and Fridays, 1 pm - 5 pm, Green Room
- GLC Café: Thursdays, 3:30 pm - 5 pm, Reading Room
- Immigration Advising: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 1 pm - 4 pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 am - 12 pm, Room 120 in the Graduate School Offices, begin 5/15/17
- Writing Assistance: By appointment only during the summer sessions