Weekly walk-in services for graduate students when school is in session. No appointment needed!
- Graduate School hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays; 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesdays
- Career Advising by Career and Professional Development: on hiatus until Sept. 19
- Counseling by Cook Counseling Center: Thursdays and Fridays, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., Green Room
- GLC Café: Thursdays, 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m., Reading Room
- Immigration Advising: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.; Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., Room 120 in the Graduate School Offices
- Writing Assistance: By appointment