GLC Art and Photography Display
Graduate Student Art and Photography Display - Spring 2024
The Graduate School invites submissions of art work and photography by graduate students for the beautification of the building during the spring semester and beyond. Submissions are limited to three pieces (art and/or photography) per graduate student.
Not ready this semester? Check back here during Fall 2024 for the Fall Art and Photo Contest!
"What Gives You Strength"
This year's theme for Graduate Education Week is "What's Your Superpower?" so for this semester's art and photo contest, we want to know about your strengths. What makes you feel strong? What helps you persevere through Grad School and/or life? Is it something or someone? Show us what gives you strength in this semester's art and photo display!
All submissions must be created or photographed by current graduate students. Submissions should include a short title and description/explanation of the entry.
- Must be original work by a graduate student, presentable as a wall hanging, or displayed in the GLC display cases outside the Auditorium. We cannot display any perishable items.
- Submit artwork to the Graduate School in GLC 120 (SHIP) along with a contest entry form for each submission, completed in full.
- Original artwork will be returned to the artist at the end of the display period if contact information has been provided. At the end of the display period, unclaimed artwork will become the property of the Graduate Life Center.
- Current graduate students may submit up to three photos online. Select photos will be printed and framed by the Graduate School and displayed in the GLC lobby and corridors from mid March 2024 to October 2024.
- Photos not selected for printing/framing may be displayed digitally in the GLC Lobby and/or on the Graduate School's web pages and Facebook page.
Upload photos here. (PID login required)
- All entries must be created by current graduate students.
- Maximum three (3) entries (artwork and/or photos) per graduate student.
- Deadline is March 13 by midnight.