GLC Art and Photography Contest
Graduate Student Art and Photography Contest - Spring 2021
The Graduate School invites submissions of art work and photography by graduate students for display during the spring semester and beyond. Submissions are limited to three pieces (art and/or photography) per graduate student.
Not ready this semester? Check back here during Fall 2021 for the Fall Art and Photo Contest!
This year marks the 21st anniversary of Graduate Education Week and the overall theme is "Connect." Events during this week (March 22-26) will provide opportunities to connect to resources, connect to other students, connect to alumni, etc. In a world where we are constantly in front of a screen, it can be hard to connect to anything or anyone. So, show us how you connect, who you connect to, what connection means to you or how not connecting impacts you. All submissions must be created or photographed by current graduate students. Submissions should include a short title and description/explanation of the entry.
- Must be original work by a graduate student, presentable as a wall hanging, or displayed in the GLC display cases outside the Auditorium. We cannot display any perishable items.
- Submit artwork in GLC 120 or at the GLC Welcome Center along with a contest entry form for each submission, completed in full.
- Original artwork will be returned to the artist at the end of the display period if contact information has been provided. At the end of the display period, unclaimed artwork will become the property of the Graduate Life Center.
- Current graduate students may submit up to three photos online. Select photos will be printed and framed by the Graduate School and displayed in the GLC lobby and corridors from mid March 2021 to October 2021.
- Photos not selected for printing/framing may be displayed digitally in the GLC Lobby and/or on the Graduate School's web pages and Facebook page.
Upload photos here. (PID login required; link open live soon)
- All entries must be created by current graduate students.
- Maximum three (3) entries (artwork and/or photos) per graduate student.
- Deadline is March 12 by midnight.