GLC Art and Photography Display
Graduate Student Art and Photography Display - Fall 2022
The Graduate School invites submissions of art work and photography by graduate students for display during the spring semester and beyond. Submissions are limited to three pieces (art and/or photography) per graduate student.
Not ready this semester? Check back here during Spring 2023 for the Fall Art and Photo Contest!
"Favorite Blacksburg Moment or Spot"
Have a favorite place in Blacksburg that brings you peace, joy or happiness? Have a photograph that captures your favorite moment in Blacksburg? Show us your favorite moment or spot in Blacksburg for this art and photography display. All submissions must be created or photographed by current graduate students. Submissions should include a short title and description/explanation of the entry.
- Must be original work by a graduate student, presentable as a wall hanging, or displayed in the GLC display cases outside the Auditorium. We cannot display any perishable items.
- Submit artwork to the Graduate School in GLC 120 (SHIP) along with a contest entry form for each submission, completed in full.
- Original artwork will be returned to the artist at the end of the display period if contact information has been provided. At the end of the display period, unclaimed artwork will become the property of the Graduate Life Center.
- Current graduate students may submit up to three photos online. Select photos will be printed and framed by the Graduate School and displayed in the GLC lobby and corridors from mid October 2022 to March 2023.
- Photos not selected for printing/framing may be displayed digitally in the GLC Lobby and/or on the Graduate School's web pages and Facebook page.
Upload photos here. (PID login required)
- All entries must be created by current graduate students.
- Maximum three (3) entries (artwork and/or photos) per graduate student.
- Deadline is October 13 by midnight.