Graduate Student Art and Photography Contest - Spring 2018
The Graduate School invites submissions of art work and photography by graduate students for display during the spring semester and beyond. Submissions are limited to three pieces (art and/or photography) per graduate student.
Not ready this semester? Check back here during Fall 2018 for the Fall Art and Photo Contest!
All submissions must be created or photographed by current graduate students. Submissions should show what it means to be a VT grad student.
Show your life, learning and global explorations in your photography and/or art. Submissions should include a short title and description/explanation of the entry.
- Must be original work by a graduate student, presentable as a wall hanging, or displayed in the GLC display cases outside the Auditorium. We cannot display any perishable items.
- Original artwork will be returned to the artist at the end of the display period if contact information has been provided.
- Unclaimed art work will become the property of the GLC and may be used in future displays.
- Current graduate students may submit up to three photos online by April 30, 2018. Select photos will be printed and framed by the Graduate School and displayed in the GLC lobby and corridors from early mid-April to August 2018.
- Photos not selected for printing/framing may be displayed digitally in the GLC Lobby and/or on the Graduate School's web pages and Facebook page.
- All entries must be created by current graduate students.
- Submit artwork or photos by 11:59 p.m., April 30, 2018.
- Maximum three (3) entries (artwork and/or photos) per graduate student.
At the end of the display period, unclaimed artwork will become the property of the Graduate Life Center.