Graduate Student Art and Photography Contest - Fall 2018
The Graduate School invites submissions of art work and photography by graduate students for display during the spring semester and beyond. Submissions are limited to three pieces (art and/or photography) per graduate student.
Not ready this semester? Check back here during Spring 2019 for the Fall Art and Photo Contest!
This semester's theme is "Happiness Is.." Show us what happiness means to you! All submissions must be created or photographed by current graduate students. Submissions should include a short title and description/explanation of the entry.
- Must be original work by a graduate student, presentable as a wall hanging, or displayed in the GLC display cases outside the Auditorium. We cannot display any perishable items.
- Submit artwork in GLC 120 or at the GLC Welcome Center by 11:59pm on November 4, 2018 along with a contest entry form for each submission, completed in full.
- Original artwork will be returned to the artist at the end of the display period if contact information has been provided. At the end of the display period, unclaimed artwork will become the property of the Graduate Life Center.
- Current graduate students may submit up to three photos online by 11:59pm on November 4, 2018. Select photos will be printed and framed by the Graduate School and displayed in the GLC lobby and corridors from early November 2018 to March 2019.
- Photos not selected for printing/framing may be displayed digitally in the GLC Lobby and/or on the Graduate School's web pages and Facebook page.
Upload photos here. (PID login required)
- All entries must be created by current graduate students.
- Submit artwork or photos by 11:59 p.m., November 4, 2018.
- Maximum three (3) entries (artwork and/or photos) per graduate student.