GLC Art and Photography Contest
Graduate Student Art and Photography Contest - Fall 2021
The Graduate School invites submissions of art work and photography by graduate students for display during the spring semester and beyond. Submissions are limited to three pieces (art and/or photography) per graduate student.
Not ready this semester? Check back here during Spring 2021 for the Fall Art and Photo Contest!
Classes are mostly in-person, restaurants are open, and events are taking place. Life is starting to look a little closer to normal. Show us what you are glad to be reunited with after being away from it for so long. Is it family, friends, eating inside of a restaurant, going to a movie, the joy of community, attending an event or maybe just seeing someone besides your roommate? Reunited, and it feels so good! All submissions must be created or photographed by current graduate students. Submissions should include a short title and description/explanation of the entry.
- Must be original work by a graduate student, presentable as a wall hanging, or displayed in the GLC display cases outside the Auditorium. We cannot display any perishable items.
- Submit artwork to the Graduate School in GLC 120 along with a contest entry form for each submission, completed in full.
- Original artwork will be returned to the artist at the end of the display period if contact information has been provided. At the end of the display period, unclaimed artwork will become the property of the Graduate Life Center.
- Current graduate students may submit up to three photos online. Select photos will be printed and framed by the Graduate School and displayed in the GLC lobby and corridors from mid October 2021 to March 2021.
- Photos not selected for printing/framing may be displayed digitally in the GLC Lobby and/or on the Graduate School's web pages and Facebook page.
Upload photos here. (PID login required; link open live soon)
- All entries must be created by current graduate students.
- Maximum three (3) entries (artwork and/or photos) per graduate student.
- Deadline is October 17 by midnight.